Chronos: economy sciences is a peer-reviewed international scientific journal that publishes articles in the following scientific areas:
- Accounting, management accounting and audit
- Innovation-oriented development of the country’s economy
- Macroeconomic modeling. Development of the economic system
- World economic integration and transformation processes in the XXI century
- Assessment of the role of marketing in the formation of economic potential
- Finance, money and credit
- Economics and management of enterprises, industries, complexes
- Labor economics. Personnel management
- Economic theory
ISSN – 2712-9691
Publisher: Kurza Leonid Petrovich
Publisher address: 117342, Moscow, st. Butlerova, 17B, office 139
Chronos: economy sciences is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Articles from the journal are exported to open scientific information repositories: Google Scholar, World Cat, Ulrich’s Web, DOAJ, CrossRef, Index Copernicus, Cyberleninka, ResearchBib, SJIF factor
All articles are assigned DOI (Digital object identifier).
We also facilitate publication in international journals indexed in: Scopus, Web of Science. Thomson Reuters, Springer, HAC.
The results of research of doctoral students, postgraduates, researchers and university professors are accepted for publication.
Articles are subject to mandatory review by the editorial board and check for plagiarism (using the service www.antiplagiat.ru).
Obligatory delivery of each issue of the magazine to the Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS) is carried out.
The file with the text of the report is sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org