Dear colleagues, welcome to the site of the scientific journal "Chronos"
“Chronos” is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, which publishes the results of progressive scientific and design work of famous scientists, young scientists from Russia and abroad on a wide range of research.
Our scientific journal was created with the aim of:
- dissemination of scientific knowledge in various branches of science;
- publication of articles and reviews on topical issues of our time;
- promoting the development of theoretical and practical research in various fields of science;
- maintaining high standards of scientific publication;
- promoting the competitiveness of Russian scientists and the integration of Russian science into the world information scientific space.
Objectives of the scientific publication "Chronos"
informing the general scientific community about developments and trends in modern science, scientific schools and directions, providing scientific discussions for approbation of scientific research, forming an electronic community of scientific experts, information support and popularization of priority scientific research and directions. As well as headings with materials dedicated to regulatory documents, standards, outstanding scientists, scientific schools, scientific and educational institutions or memorable scientific events. The publication of new collections of works and teaching aids, scientific discussions, and other topics relevant to the wide scientific and educational community. In addition, the journals are assigned codes ISSN: 2658-7556 и DOI 10.31622/2658-7556